Stop Norton Antivirus Blocking Sites – Norton Antivirus provides you shields which protects you to save personal information burglary while utilizing the web. It even protects and provides safety from the hindering websites while utilizing the web. On the other hand, if you wish to open some of the websites which are blocked by the Norton Antivirus in some special cases Smart Firewall and Norton family and give them access to these sites. Here in this blog, we will talk about the ways to Stop Norton Antivirus Blocking Sites.
Steps to Stop Norton Antivirus from Blocking Sites – norton.com/setup:
If you add a website to the trusted website list to the firewall or disable the firewall then only you Norton Antivirus will stop from Blocking Sites. In order to do to so, you need to follow the given instructions carefully.
- Double-click on the icon of the Norton Antivirus to open it.
- Now, click on the Settings and select a network.
- Now from the left-hand side pane click on the Smart Firewall and then click Configure option.
- Click on the General Rules, available under the configure option and now click on the Add.
- On the Add Rule wizard and then click Next after selecting the Allow option.
- Now, select the option “Only Computers and Sites listed below” and then select add domains and IP addresses.
- Select TCP and add ports Click Next.
- Click Apply and then Ok.
The above-mentioned steps will Stop the Norton Antivirus from Blocking Sites. If still, you find more difficulties to perform the steps then you need to Norton Support or visit norton.com/setup.
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- norton firewall blocking website
- norton blocking safe sites
- how do I stop Norton from blocking websites
- norton keeps blocking my websites
- how to unblock website Norton internet security
- norton security allow website
- how to stop Norton from blocking downloads
- add a website to Norton safe list
- How to install Norton repair tool
- How to troubleshoot Norton error 8504
- What are the Norton problems today
- Error while opening Norton internet security.
- What is the difference between windows 10 and Norton internet security
- Error: Norton will not open
- How to resolve Norton security installation problems
- Error: Norton disappeared windows 10
- Error: Norton icon missing from desktop
- How to install Norton security on Mac
- Unable to find the Norton antivirus on desktop
- Issues with the Norton login credentials
- What is Norton remove and reinstall tool
- How to remove Norton from Windows 10
- Issues with the Norton com link
You only need to visit norton.com/setup to fix all your issues.
Garry, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.