Microsoft provides support for connectivity of the Windows drivers for Xbox One Controller with Windows Computer a few years back. This makes users work on it as a wired controller for desktop gaming. Moreover, now the latest released versions of Xbox controllers having Bluetooth connectivity as inbuilt. Users can also use their Xbox One Controllers with a regular micro-USB cable. Here are the different methods through which one can connect the Xbox One controller to Windows PC.
Steps to Connect Xbox One Controller with Windows Computer using a USB cable?
Xbox One controller can be used as wired or wireless with Microsoft Windows Desktop, by using a USB cable. Here’s how:
- In wireless Xbox one controllers, attack a micro USB charging cable into the front side of the Xbox One Controller.
- Now, attach the second end of the USB with the slot present in the Windows computer.
- Xbox One Controller driver will automatically get installed after attaching USB cable.
- Now, after some time you will receive a message saying the device driver software has been installed.
- Congrats! You can now play Xbox games.
Steps to Connect Xbox One Controller to Windows Computer with a wireless Xbox adapter?
If you do not have a USB cable, then you can connect the Xbox controller to the computer with an Xbox adapter. See how:
- Insert the Xbox wireless adapter into the appropriate slot in the computer.
- After that, tap on the button located at its end.
- You need to ensure that the controller has batteries.
- Now, in the Xbox One Controller, tap on the X button located in the center.
- After that, the controller will power up.
- Now, just tap on the controller bind button located at the head of the controller.
- You will notice the adapter blinking for a short while.
- Wait for the LED light to power up.
- When the LED lights have properly lightened up, it means that the controller is connecting to the computer.
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to Windows Computer via Bluetooth
Xbox One controller with the Bluetooth-enabled facility and the Windows computer is also Bluetooth-enabled, you can connect both of them using Bluetooth. See how:
- Firstly, you need to ensure that your operating system is up-to-date.
- After that, enable Bluetooth on your Windows PC.
- Now you need to power on your Xbox One controller. Hit the X button located in the center.
- After that, long press the controller bind button for a couple of moments.
- In the Windows computer, open the Start menu and click on Settings.
- Select Devices from Windows Settings screen.
- Now, click on Add Bluetooth.
- Just choose the Xbox One controller from the list.
- Hit the Pair button.
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- norton firewall blocking website
- norton blocking safe sites
- how do I stop Norton from blocking websites
- norton keeps blocking my websites
- how to unblock website Norton internet security
- norton security allow website
- how to stop Norton from blocking downloads
- add a website to Norton safe list
- How to install Norton repair tool
- How to troubleshoot Norton error 8504
- What are the Norton problems today
- Error while opening Norton internet security.
- What is the difference between windows 10 and Norton internet security
- Error: Norton will not open
- How to resolve Norton security installation problems
- Error: Norton disappeared windows 10
- Error: Norton icon missing from desktop
- How to install Norton security on Mac
- Unable to find the Norton antivirus on desktop
- Issues with the Norton login credentials
- What is Norton remove and reinstall tool
- How to remove Norton from Windows 10
- Issues with the Norton com link
You only need to visit norton.com/setup to fix all your issues.
Garry, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.