Norton Smart Firewall with Traffic Rules and Program Rules – Norton Smart Firewall has a set of rules which protect your devices from the malicious attacks and viruses. In Norton Smart Firewall you can also modify the rules as per your requirements. This modification of rules with Norton Smart Firewall is very easy but sometimes it becomes complex and gives you error while installation. These errors or issues are resolvable and require no technical knowledge. Here in this blog, we will be discussing the process of how to add or modify the Traffic Rules And Program Rules Norton Smart Firewall. Norton Setup
STEPS TO ADD PROGRAM RULES:
- Click on the Norton application to open it.
- Now, Double-click on the icon to on the desktop to launch.
- After that, you need to click on the Settings option.
- Now, select the Firewall option, and then go to the Program tab.
- From the list, you need to select the program for which you wish to add a rule.
- After selecting the program, click Modify.
- You are allowed to modify the access level of the program.
- In addition, click on the Add button which is on the Rules window.
- Now, you need to follow the prompts displaying on the screen to finish the procedure.
- In the end, click Ok to exit from the Add Rule window.
STEPS TO ADD TRAFFIC RULE:
- Open your Norton Application and go to the Dashboard.
- Click on the Settings window.
- Now, you need to click on the Firewall button.
- Furthermore, select Traffic Rule tab and then click on the Tab option.
- Follow the prompts showing on the screen to add the traffic rules in the Norton Smart Firewall.
- After that, click Ok to exit out Traffic Rules window.
You can add or modify the Traffic Rules and Program Rules Norton Smart Firewall also, you need to follow the given procedure for this process. Also, you have the provision to modify the Rules, if the rules are not working according to you. If you find it difficult to follow the procedure then you may contact Norton Support or go to the website norton.com/setup, for the further guidance.
FAQS – NORTON.COM/SETUP:
- How fix issues with Norton firewall settings
- Error: Norton smart firewall keeps turning off
- is Norton smart firewall good?
- Error: Norton 360 smart firewall won’t open
- What are the Norton smart firewall exceptions
- Error: Norton smart firewall blocking scanner
- How to modify Norton internet security smart firewall settings
- How to set firewall rules
- Issues with the Norton firewall settings
- Unable to change Norton firewall rules
- norton firewall rules updated
- How to activate Norton 360 smart firewall
- Issues with the Norton internet security smart firewall settings
In order to fix any issue related to the Norton Smart Firewall, you need to visit norton.com/setup online.
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- norton firewall blocking website
- norton blocking safe sites
- how do I stop Norton from blocking websites
- norton keeps blocking my websites
- how to unblock website Norton internet security
- norton security allow website
- how to stop Norton from blocking downloads
- add a website to Norton safe list
- How to install Norton repair tool
- How to troubleshoot Norton error 8504
- What are the Norton problems today
- Error while opening Norton internet security.
- What is the difference between windows 10 and Norton internet security
- Error: Norton will not open
- How to resolve Norton security installation problems
- Error: Norton disappeared windows 10
- Error: Norton icon missing from desktop
- How to install Norton security on Mac
- Unable to find the Norton antivirus on desktop
- Issues with the Norton login credentials
- What is Norton remove and reinstall tool
- How to remove Norton from Windows 10
- Issues with the Norton com link
You only need to visit norton.com/setup to fix all your issues.
Garry, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.