Microsoft’s Bing search engine in terms of its popularity might not compete with Google search giant, but its features of the search engine home page are very colorful and creative. While the majority of people love to work and browse on Google only, yet Bing looks more attractive with its awesome and live background wallpaper. People love to have such wallpapers onto their computer screen on daily basis. Well, we have something good for you if you wish to want and to keep Bing wallpapers in their computer system. In this blog, we are providing you with some simple steps to get those beautiful Bing wallpapers.
Dynamic Theme offering for Windows 10 is a free application provided by the Microsoft which allows you to keep the images in your computer system. The installation is very safe and simple and doesn’t make any changes in your computer settings. It is very nice to see that Microsoft is taking care of the user’s needs and allow them to download the most amazing images. The only thing which you need to do is to install the Dynamic Theme from Microsoft Store and install it in your system. Now, let’s start with the steps to set Bing Wallpaper in Windows 10.
How to set Bing wallpaper in Windows 10
- As mentioned above, download the application.
- Now launch the app.
- The left side of the panel there is various options given.
- Click Background.
- In the main panel, click to open the drop-down button beneath Background.
- Select Bing from the menu.
- If you select Windows Spotlight, you will get the image on Windows 10 lock screen.
- All of the features are disabled, but you can choose all of them as well.
- Click Update to confirm.
How to set the images as your computer background rather than downloading
Go through the back-catalog of Daily Bing
- Click Show History
- At the bottom of the window pane, click the left arrow to scroll through the images.
- Right-click on an image and click Set as background.
- In the application, click Daily Bing Image.
- You can autosave the image on your computer.
- Go to Autosave and turn the toggle button on.
- If you want to sync the Windows colors with the background, go to Desktop.
- Right-click on the desktop and select Personalize.
- In the window, select Colors.
- Check Automatically pick an accent color from my background box.
Now, the computer system is all set with the new images as a background every day. Now, Your feel your computer desktop more lively and beautiful with such changes.
FAQs – norton.com/setup
- norton firewall blocking website
- norton blocking safe sites
- how do I stop Norton from blocking websites
- norton keeps blocking my websites
- how to unblock website Norton internet security
- norton security allow website
- how to stop Norton from blocking downloads
- add a website to Norton safe list
- How to install Norton repair tool
- How to troubleshoot Norton error 8504
- What are the Norton problems today
- Error while opening Norton internet security.
- What is the difference between windows 10 and Norton internet security
- Error: Norton will not open
- How to resolve Norton security installation problems
- Error: Norton disappeared windows 10
- Error: Norton icon missing from desktop
- How to install Norton security on Mac
- Unable to find the Norton antivirus on desktop
- Issues with the Norton login credentials
- What is Norton remove and reinstall tool
- How to remove Norton from Windows 10
- Issues with the Norton com link
You only need to visit norton.com/setup to fix all your issues.
Garry, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.