Norton.com/setup: At present, technology-based smart devices such as iPhone, Android, Mac, iWatch, wearable tech have become an integral part of human daily lives and almost 90% people have these high-tech devices with new smart and latest apps inbuilt. Sometimes, using all these products may bring you under cyber threats such as malware, spyware, and other viruses.
For the security of your device, I am mentioning some necessary points:
- Robust Antivirus
Before using your mobile phones, iPhones, Android devices or laptop they should have a reputed antivirus for the security of devices. Nowadays, it has become a business for hackers to steal the important information from those who keep on trying to steal the personal and financial information from such devices. They demand high ransom against your steal information and you have to pay otherwise you cannot work on your computer and to avoid such undesirable circumstances, get a right antivirus such as Norton from Norton.com/setup for your device.
- Update antivirus
Make sure your antivirus software is always updated as an outdated version is no longer efficient and more likely unable to prevent your device from the new possible threats.
- Complex passwords
Password has to be very tricky so it becomes hard for the hacker to crack. Most of the times because of the simple password, a hacker hacked them very easily and take the access of your devices.
Taking insurance is the best choice in the case when your device stolen by someone. This can be done by paying some nominal amount. Most of the mobile phone manufacturers provide insurance to their customer during the purchase.
- Safe Wi-Fi connectivity
Keep updating your mobile and laptop wi-fi password very often as it may get decrypted by any cyber hacker.
- Phone Password
Many of us have set the single swipe to unlock our phone that is a way convenient but it also makes your phone in a dangerous situation. Moreover, also try to keep your phone on auto-lock mode which gives you an extra layer of security.
For more information on which Norton antivirus to choose, how to download Norton setup, and how to improve your tech device’s performance via www.norton.com/nu16, contact Norton support team.
FAQs – norton.com/setup
- norton firewall blocking website
- norton blocking safe sites
- how do I stop Norton from blocking websites
- norton keeps blocking my websites
- how to unblock website Norton internet security
- norton security allow website
- how to stop Norton from blocking downloads
- add a website to Norton safe list
- You only need to visit norton.com/setup to fix all your issues.Garry, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.