Norton Antivirus Security Scan is a world best top rated computer scan tools which are known for its best ability to detect and fix the viruses. This tool is best to delete the viruses which have the capability to damage your computer and steal your important information. However, running Norton Security Scan gives you a sense of protection.
This dedicated security scan also monitors your incoming emails from spam and another phishing email because most of the times there are the chances that you click the wrong email infected with the malicious programs gets activated into your device which finally end up with losing your system’s security information. Before you wish to download or install this specialized security scan tool, it is necessary to remove all the installed other anti-viruses from your device. Uninstalling process will help to install fresh installation, avoiding the software conflicts.
Another thing to keep in mind is a good internet connection and should be enough storage space available on your device that can ensure the successful installation. Also, make sure that your device is connected to the uninterrupted internet network (Wired or Wireless). These are the steps you can follow to download Norton Security Scan within a jiffy:
- Go to the official website of Norton Security Scan(norton.com/setup)
- Hit the ‘Download Now’ button
- Choose your computer’s location where you can easily locate your downloaded setup
- Now open the folder where the set up has been downloaded
- Right click on the setup, choose ‘Run As Administrator’
- One pop will appear with the name ‘User Account Control’
- Click ‘Yes’
- Wait until the download process is not completed
- Click ‘Agree & Install’
- Now the Norton Security Scan has been successfully downloaded and you can scan your files
- Go to the taskbar and double-click the icon
For more information on how to download Norton Security Scan via norton.com/myaccount, you can call Norton Support team and they will assist you in a best possible way.
FAQs – norton.com/setup
- norton firewall blocking website
- norton blocking safe sites
- how do I stop Norton from blocking websites
- norton keeps blocking my websites
- how to unblock website Norton internet security
- norton security allow website
- how to stop Norton from blocking downloads
- add a website to Norton safe list
- You only need to visit norton.com/setup to fix all your issues.
Garry, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.