Norton Anti-Theft agent on Android: Android phone is the thing one can’t neglect to convey anyplace regardless. From putting away close to home media to account passwords, individuals very reliant upon their phone to get to almost everything. As the helpful gadgets are turning into a need for the present age, it is vital to protect it from developing dangers that can without much of a stretch infiltrate in inward applications through web and on the off chance that you lose your gadget, you probably won’t have the capacity to find it.
Along these lines, having Norton Anti-Theft on devices helps its clients not exclusively to have anchored information, yet in addition phone tracker. Before you continue to introduce the application on your Smartphone, ensure the device is good with it. Likewise, it is fundamental to expel other security programming or it will crash running applications and back off the devices execution. To know whether you gadget is perfect and the establishment. The steps are given below.
Steps to download & install the Norton Anti-Theft agent on your Android
- Tap on your preferred web browser and search norton.com/setup and you will be directed to the home page, from where you can choose the product Norton Anti-theft product you purchased
- Or, you can also go to Google Play store and search for the product
- Tap on the icon to install the app
- Mark agree when the license agreement pops-up
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, tap the icon and launch it
- On the home page of Norton Anti-Theft app, tap Sign In Here button and proceed
- Use the credential that you used to create your profile on ‘com/nu16’. When on the next page, do one of the following:
- If you are adding or connecting an Android device for the first time, go the section of ‘Setting up Norton Anti-Theft’, tap Get it from Google Play
- If you have already added another Android device, press Add Device, and then in the Setting up Norton Anti-Theft, or settings option, tap Get it from Google Play
- If you are prompted to enter your Norton product key, type it in its respective field
- Follow the on-screen procedure and complete the steps
You have successfully installed the app on your Android phone. To make sure if it is working correctly, run the app to scan your phone.
Themsa, he has been making people aware of security threats from so long, to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup.